Saturday, November 27, 2021

Comedian Klint Da Drunk Involves A Ghastly Motor Accident

Comedian Klint Da Drunk Involves A Ghastly Motor Accident


Popular Nigerian comedian, Afamefuna Igwemba, popularly known as Klint Da Drunk, has escaped death in a ghastly car accident.

The comedian took to his Instagram account on Thursday morning to share a testimony of the incident.

Posting photos of ‘his damaged car, the comedian expressed gratitude to God for surviving a car crash.

While the car was damaged to a large extent behind, the humor merchant was unscathed.

Praising God for surviving the accident unscratched, the comic entertainer captioned the photos, “Can’t believe I was in this car! Lord God Almighty, I thank you for the gift of life. You saved me and brought me out without a single scratch. Lord, I thank you!”

His friends, fans and colleagues have taken to his comment section to express their joy that Klint Da Drunk is safe and unharmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment