Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Just-ln: Tam Oburumu Resigns From AAC Party, Plans next move

Just-ln: Tam Oburumu Resigns From AAC Party, Plans next move


Warri____ A Renowned African writer, activist cum politician, Comrade Tam Oburumu, has officially announced his decision to leave the African Action Congress (AAC) party, whose platform he used to contest for Delta State House of Assembly Bomadi Constituency in 2019 general elections.

He made this known to journalists and his constituency on Monday through his official facebook page. In his words, he said:

 "This is to formally announce that due to very discouraging and highly retrogressing circumstances in AAC, I made consultations with close allies, my followers and family members which prompted my decision to leave the African Action congress (AAC). 

As a pioneer member of the African Action Congress, I tried my best to broker peace amongst the various factions whose power tussle destroyed the very foundation of the party.

It's painful that, a young party filled with life and purpose falls so cheaply to the selfish desires of some individuals. I will continue to support every genuine struggle for freedom of genuine people in Nigeria and the world in general.

In the subsequent weeks, I will make my future to represent our people qualitatively public."

In 2019, Tam Oburumu contested under the African Action Congress to represent Bomadi constituency in the Delta State House of Assembly. An election that witnessed massive rigging and violence by PDP.

No comments:

Post a Comment