Sunday, May 5, 2024

Ijaw Bishop Egbebo Fortifies Labo Spiritually Ahead Bomadi LG Polls


Ijaw Bishop Egbebo Fortifies Labo Spiritually Ahead Bomadi LG Polls


The Bishop of the Catholic Diocese of Bomadi, most Rev. Dr. Hyacinth Oroko Egbebo has wholeheartedly given his fatherly blessings to foremost Bomadi LGA council chairmanship aspirant, Hon.( Barr) Labo Fun-akpo Clifford at the Bishop's quarters, Bomadi.

Speaking exclusively to the Press after pouring genuine Eucharistic blessings and prayers to the ever determined, competent and humble Clifford, the ever dogged, upright and inspiring religious leader emphasizes on the ingenuity and divinely purposed aspiration of Barr. Clifford Labo for Bomadi LGA. He takes time to historically trace the leadership metamorphosis of Clifford Labo from when he knew him as a child, university student, teacher and now a politician.
The bishop elaborates the educational, social and sound political antecedents of the young and vibrant Clifford labo amongst his contemporaries. Without mincing words , the Bishop expresses his wish of seeing Clifford as the next chairman of Bomadi LGA . He sees him as the most competent aspirant with clear vision for the people of Bomadi LGA.

When asked for Bishop Egbebo's opinion about all the aspirants coming to him for prayers and who he truly wants to triumph.

The open minded Bishop didn't hesitate to name Hon.Barr. Labo Clifford as the new sheriff of Bomadi LGA. According to his personal disposition, the honest bishop bares his mind in the most transparent manner in recent times. In his word: " I am a religious father for all. I am not into partisan politics but will continue to exercise my religious obligations to all aspirant. To be candid with you , I have known Clifford Labo since when he was a child. I know him as a very passionate person in dispensing his endeavors and sociopolitical responsibilities. As a teacher, he was very dedicated in his duties , taught English Language excellently . He replicated the same ego in the legal profession and political appointment as the Secretary to Bomadi LGA Council for just three years .
I strongly believe he is the most outstanding aspirant even as I acknowledge the qualities of other aspirants . I am making this statement based on my personal knowledge about him. God willing, I will expect him to look at the deteriorating educational standard in Bomadi, the health sector, electricity and drinkable water amidst other important amenities as captured in his robust manifesto if he became the council chairman of Bomadi LGA. In response, Clifford thanks the Bishop and promises to prioritize the welfare of Bomadi people over selfish political interests . He appreciates the bishop's sacred blessings , vowing to promote Godly activities in Bomadi LGA. In Clifford's words ; " Thank you my dear bishop for your Godly prayers and blessings. I will take into cognizance your open advice and expectations seriously. You are the religious father of all Ijaws of which I am greatly honoured to kneel before God through your intercession.

I know many aspirants have come to you for blessings and I appreciate your reception to everyone of us. That's shows how neutral you are despite bravely saying what you know about me to Bomadi LGA people even though in a personal capacity. Once again, I thank you, the Catholic church and the Christian Faith in general for your fervent prayers to making our LGA greater. God bless you all as I anticipate victory ."

No comments:

Post a Comment