Thursday, October 20, 2022

Biggy tackles Ipidei, calls him ingrate, chronic liar over APC member allegation









Biggy tackles Ipidei, calls him ingrate, chronic liar over APC member allegation

....... Says he remains a card carrying member of PDP 

Francis Tayor


Yenagoa_____ Chairman Biggy Foundation Worldwide and Chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP Ward 14 in Southern ljaw Local Government Area of Bayelsa State, Double Chief. Ebi Wilson Pinapinawei, aka Commander Biggy, has lambasted one self styled ghost Media Assistant, Patrick lpidei as ingrate, brat and chronic liar over his watery respond to his recent publication directed to the governor of Bayelsa State, His Excellency, Sen. Douye Diri and the Executive Secretary, Bayelsa State Higher Education Students Loan Board, Dr. Michael Amaegberi JP, thereby referring to him as not member of PDP rather a member of the opposition party APC in the state.
Commander Biggy in a statement released on Thursday noted that he remains a card carrying member of PDP, and will continue to work for the victory of all the candidates of the umbrella party in the forthcoming 2023 general elections, despite the ill treatment by the leaders of the party against him.

Biggy stressed that he only expressed his anger and displeasure to the miracle Governor of Bayelsa State, Sen. Douye Diri and his leader Dr. Michael Amaegberi over neglecting him and his boys after working for the party in the 2019 general elections.
He noted that expressing his feelings to his leaders does not give little Patrick lpidei the impetus to peddle in lies and cooked stories against his personality.

The former ex-agitator corrected the unknown facebook Media Assistant lpidei that he had been a hardent member and worked for PDP over the past 15 years 2007-2022 while he (Patrick) was a baby, stressing that he only defected to APC on the 27th September, 2019 due to disatisfaction.
Biggy reiterated that his leader, Dr. Amaegberi appealed to him to come back to his family PDP, whose opinion he respected and decamped back to PDP on the 8th of November, 2019 barely after one month in the opposition party, APC.

There is no iota of truth and fact in lpidei's worthless facebook post he refers to as rejoinder, adding that he has nothing to do with the ingrate and the baby ghost facebook Media Assistant who is known for eye service in order to put food on the table for his family.

According to Commander Biggy, said:

" I don't have any time to decieve anyone because of appointment. When I started this politics, it was with Dr. Amaegberi JP, the Executive Secretary Higher Education Student Loan Board/Member Bayelsa State Economic Planning Committee. When I started working with him for PDP, all those people that got appointment today that is saying rubbish were no where to be found. 

" Patrick Ipidei, you're just a mayopic eye service brat in politics and again you're a baby politician. Even the publication you made this morning was all about lies. I haven't in any day discussed with you about Dr. Michael Amaegberi's House of Assembly bid. I only said Dr. Michael Amaegberi, when he contested for House of Assembly, I was one of the able body men who followed him along and we had an accident that even the boat capsized.

" Patrick Ipidei, when I started working for PDP with Dr. Michael Amaegberi and others in Bayelsa State, you were a kid. At that particular time, Dr. Michael Amaegberi and others were the political leaders in ward 14 even before now.

" When I was working with these people, I was younger than this and haven't even gave birth to any child. I don't want to quote people. Although, favour can come from anywhere, so you where opportuned to be favoured by the government that's why you can talk to me in this manner.

" The people that the government gave appointments, how many of them played politics before me under the rulling party (PDP) apart from our leader Dr. Michael Amaegberi ?

" All those people that have appointments today, they all know that I joined politics, work for PDP before them. The reason why I'm not worried about appointment is because of my educational background. 

" On my publication yesterday, I also stated it clearly there and that I truly I defected to APC on 27th September, 2019 due to disatisfaction. But It was Dr. Michael Amaegberi that called me to come back to PDP and I respected him and came back. That was how he took me to met with the governor on November 8th, 2019 and from there we worked together before, during and after the election."

" It was on the 8th of November, 2019 Dr. Michael Amaegberi took me to the governor.

" The day of the election, I sent all my boys down to cast their votes, while I was at my special place with my pot, doing the needed spiritual works till they came back safe and sound.

" There's no permanent friend and enemy just like what our father, the former President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, His Excellency, Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan had said. 

" Patrick, I feel so ashamed of you. You said I'm a member of APC right ? Where you not the one that took me to Hon. Basil Kenibor, from Basil Kenbor, we moved to met with Pori. And we were on our way before we got a call that he had an emergency to Abuja, that was why we were unable to met with him. You are here telling me I'm not a member of PDP. So, you're also playing a double leg politics ? You claimed I'm not a PDP member, why do you take me to those people I mentioned ?

" Do you know it was myself and my boys that mount the PDP House of Representative Candidate, Engr. Rodney Ebikebina Ambaiowei to Oporoma and brought him back to Yenagoa safely during the recent PDP primaries conducted at Oporoma ? 

" You said you're a media aide, did I dispute that fact? Let me tell you, I can't insult or drag Dr. Michael Amaegberi, he's my leader and elder brother. Even today I received a call from some of my brothers and sisters in Ekeni that Dr. Michael Amaegberi has distributed relief materials and I was very happy for that. 

" Patrick Ipidei, let me warn you for the very last time, don't even try to come close to me. You're a very ungrateful fellow on earth. 

" I will like to use this medium to openly tell the public that I, Ebi Pinapinawei is a card carrying member of the People's Democratic Party, PDP come rain, come sun. I have and will still work to deliver all candidates under the People Democratic Party come 2023 general elections.

"The appointment that the state government will give me and my boys will not run the economy of Bayelsa state down", he stated.

Long live Bayelsa!
Long live Southern Ijaw!!
Long live Ward 14!!!
Long live PDP.

No comments:

Post a Comment