Wednesday, October 19, 2022

You Can't Use and Dump Me, Gen. Biggy Tell Gov. Diri, Amaegberi, Others







You Can't Use and Dump Me, Gen. Biggy Tell Gov. Diri, Amaegberi, Others 

........ Acuses them of deliberate neglect after using him for 2019 general elections 

Francis Tayor


Yenagoa ______ A renowned ex-Niger Delta agitator and a Chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP Ward 14 in Southern ljaw Local Government Area of Bayelsa State, Double Chief. Ebi Wilson Pinapinawei popularly known as Commander Biggy, has spit fire and accused the leaders of PDP in Bayelsa State, especially the Executive Miracle Governor, His Excellency, Sen. Douye Diri and Dr. Michael Amaegberi (JP) of deliberately dumping him after using him and his boys numbering over two hundred for the party in the 2019 general elections that brought them to power miraculously.
Commander Biggy raise the alarm today Wednesday 19th October, 2022 in Yenagoa, the Bayelsa State Capital after addressing a team of journalists, stressed that him and his boys had a sleepless day and night under the sun and rain worked hard alongside with Dr. Michael Amaegberi JP, the former speaker Bayelsa State House of Assembly, Hon. Konbowei Benson, Hon. Alabo Gideon Ekewei and the current Commissioner for Power, Hon. Ebitei Tonyon for the election of His Excellency, Sen. Douye Diri to miraculously came into power in 2020 while him and his boys were kept behind bench to suffer and die in hunger and hardship over the past three years.

He lamented that the above mentioned Bayelsa born ljaw leaders has deliberately refused to carry him and his boys along after using him to work for their victory during 2019 general elections. He noted that most people the Bayelsa government is given appointment in the state are those who did not even worked neither suffer for them during the election. It is regrettable and very unfortunate to be used and dumped like a commercial prostitute roaming in the streets of Yenagoa. 
According to Biggy, said;" Gov. Douye Diri, Dr. Michael Amaegberi and others cannot used and denied me for appointment. PDP belongs to all of us, it is not a family business. I have faithfully worked, delivered and contributed my quota for the party over the past 15 years 2007-2022. It is my right to reap from where l sow seed over the years. One thing l want them to know is that, an ldle mind is the devils workshop. And the hungry man is an hangry man, hence they should as a matter of urgency address my challenges now or else, there shall be no peace in our party in the coming 2023 general elections, Commander Biggy stated."

However, read below full details of the statement:


Message To The Bayelsa State Government:

19th October, 2022

The Governor of Bayelsa State, Sen. Douye Diri and Dr. Michael Amaegberi JP, the Secretary, Higher lnstitution Loan Board and also member of the Bayelsa State Economic Planning Committee. 


This message is for the aforementioned names. The way I'm not carried along is not good at all, tomorrow if I put my hand on things that are not good, that's when you people will say I should have asked instead, but now I'm crying out for help, non of you want to hear my cry. 

In the politics of Bayelsa State, apart from our former Governor, late DSP Alamieyeseigha, I worked for all other governors that have governed the state including the present administration ably led by our amiable Governor, Excellency, Sen. Douye Diri. 

When Dr. Michael Amaegberi was contesting for Bayelsa state House of Assembly, I was his personal body guard and when we get to our home town we got accident but God was so faithful that there were no casualties. So, is Dr. Michael Amaegberi telling me that he has forgotten that in a rush ? 

It's because of this very things that made me to carry all my boys to APC. I said let's go and try APC first. Then Dr. Michael Amaegberi, you personally called me back that I should come back to PDP because it is your home and I saw reasons with you and followed you back to PDP. You took me to the governor, even the governor said let's work together and I agreed and worked with him both physically and spiritually that made us to have the Miracle Governor, yet the miracle hasn't reached me.

Dr. Michael Amaegberi knows very well that I have more than two hundred (200) boys, well trained and cultured. That's why you haven't heard any day that they have gone to commit a crime. I have been patient for a very long time, there's no one that's as patient as myself. Even in the Ward 14 politics, people that I played politics before them in that Ward have benefited alot but they have neglected me. I'm a grassroot politician in PDP to be precisely, yet no one cares to know!

Is it because I don't have the B.sc and doctorate degree that you people have? At least there are also work that is giving to uneducated people like myself, or are you people telling me that you can not even give me at least SSA to the governor on snail and water snail supply? As it is now, is time for the governor to give me something, so that I can manage with the boys. I can't keep quiet anymore!

I can't commit any crime or do eye service. Most people in Bayelsa state knows me very well that I have boys and I am also an ex-agitator. Is time for the government of Bayelsa state to take care of myself and my boys because we have worked very well for the prosperity government. 

You people should help me ask Dr. Konbowei Benson, if I haven't followed him for his campaign, sang songs under the sun and in the rain?

Ask Alabo Gideon Ekewei, if I haven't followed him for any campaign? Has he forgotten when we were voting at Oporoma community? 

Why are you people keeping me like this? Are you people waiting to hear that I have died before you sponsor my burial and be telling people how helpful you are while alive? 

The commissioner for Power, Ebitei Tonyon are you just sitting down? Can't you tell the governor about me? 

Let me tell you people the simple truth, I have been keeping quiet for so long but it can't be anymore. You people should tell the governor of Bayelsa state that if he didn't do the needful he shouldn't think of coming to Ward 14 for any campaign or election. I know some of the SSA on eye service will tell the governor that I am just making noise that he shouldn't be afraid. Our dear amiable Governor, please do the needful before it is too late. 

We have a miracle governor but I have nothing.

If it's because of the B.sc, Masters and PhD degrees that I don't have that is making you people to neglect me, I have over two hundred boys, out of them, almost one hundred and fifty are B.sc holders. If you can't empower me, then empower my boys for crying out loud!

I need a quick response from the Bayelsa state government because enough is enough.

The above names I mentioned earlier should tell the government. Help me now that I am still alive! 

Imagine having a picture with the governor in government house, stategizing on how to win the election that brought him to power but I don't have a dime in any of my account! 

I have First Bank, Zenith Bank, Access Bank, FCMB and UBA respectfully, yet no kobo in those accounts, except for the UBA that has five thousand naira (#5000) that I can't even withdraw. The governor should send a team to investigate what I'm saying. I have miracle governor but I don't have miracle appointment.

To all appointees in ward 14, is only Dr. Michael Amaegberi PhD that I can say is not only using his appointment for himself alone but for others as well. You see all other people, the appointment is for themselves alone. What a shame, the statement added.

No comments:

Post a Comment