Thursday, March 12, 2020

Ijaw Matters: Don't Attack My Fellow Musicians On Social Media Because Of My Kingship Crowning Occasion, Grandmaster Pereama Freetown Charges Fans Worldwide


Ijaw Matters: Don't Attack My Fellow Musicians On Social Media Because Of My Kingship Crowning Occasion, Grandmaster Pereama Freetown Charges Fans Worldwide

Francis Tayor

Yenagoa_____ A head of the forthcoming crowning ceremony of Chief. Pereama Freetown as the ' Numou Pere 11' of ljaw Highlife Owigiri music, Grandmaster has cautioned his friends, loved ones and fans all over the world to remain calm and stop exchanging words with those against his kingship interest on the pages of social media.

Chief. Pereama gave the charge this morning at about 10: 18am through phone call with our reporter Francis Tayor, said there is nothing good in life that comes easy without opposition. Chief. Pereama stressed that if one is pursuing something valuable in life without any challenge, that means the thing is not important.

According to him, said; " We are all one and the same ljaw people. Everybody cannot be your friend neither support your opinion. If everyone love and support you, that means you are a fool. Let my music kingship matter should not prompt any of you my fans to insult other ljaw musicians that are opposed to my interest. Even in a circular Nigeria politics, the political leaders of different parties will be exchanging blow, attacking one another before and during election.

Thereafter elections and swear-in, you will see those leaders that where once fighting one another on the pages of Newspapers and national Tv will be dinning and winning together, thereby exposing the innocent followers to unnecessary risk before their opponents in the society."

" l love you so much as my fans and I don't want you to be a victim of circumstances, hence l am appealing to all of you to ignore whoever that insults me or opposes my kingship ambition on the social media. If you really love me as my fans, pls ignore them and let's make the day a very colourful one, Chief. Pereama stated."

However, it will interest the general public to note that, Grandmaster, Chief. Pereama Freetown would be crowned as king of ljaw owigiri highlife music as " Numou Pere 11" of ljaw nation, in order to occupy the vacuum space created after the demise of late Dr King. Robert Ebizimo. The date for the crowning is on the 25th March, 2020 at Latik Hotels, off Inec road, Kpansia Yenagoa Bayelsa State.

No comments:

Post a Comment