Thursday, March 11, 2021

Election Victory: Barr. Jeff Give Thanks To God, Appreciates Sylvester, Omare, Favour, Others

Election Victory: Barr. Jeff Give Thanks To God, Appreciates Sylvester, Omare, Favour, Others

Francis Tayor


The honourable Councillor representing the good people of Ogbe-ljoh Ward in Warri South-West Local Government Area of Delta State, Jeffrey Pere Oromoni ESQ, has give thanks to God on his election victory in the just concluded Chairmanship/Councillorship election across Delta state.


In a Press Statement released on Thursday 11th March, 2021 at Ogbe-ljoh, Jeff Oromoni appreciated the good people of Ogbe-ljoh Ward for given him the mandate to serve them, stressing that he will not disappoint them during his term in office.


He further extends his heartfelt gratitude to the leaders of Ogbe-ljoh Ward, especially Chief. Hon. Sylvester Oromoni, Chief. Frank Omare,  Chief. Favour Izoukumor, Pst. Alex Akemotubo, Chief. Joel Ogbona, Chief. Lucky Oromoni, Mr. Simeon Igbomene and the entire members of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP for their immense support towards ensuring victory for the party at the polls.


According to the Press Statement, read:

"I want to express my heartfelt gratitude to God Almighty for bringing this dream and vision to reality and the good people of Ogbe-Ijoh Ward for deeming it fit to elect me as Councillor, Ogbe-Ijoh Ward, Warri South West Local Government Area, Delta State. I am honoured and humbled that you have placed your trust in me to serve. 


I am most grateful to my big brother, leader and boss, Chief Sylvester Oromoni for everything and my leaders Chief Frank Omare, Chief Favour Izoukumor, Pst. Arex Akemetubo, Chief Joel Ogbona, Chief Lucky Oromoni, Mr. Simeon Igbomene and the entire leaders and members of our great political party, Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) for their immense support, love and entrusting me with this great opportunity to serve our good people. I say thank you!


To my good people of Ogbe-Ijoh Ward, be rest assured that I stand and remain committed to my promises, to offer a visionary, purposeful, competent and people oriented representation, one that is anchored on loyalty, unity, love, responsibility and a vibrant Intelligent Quotient for the political advancement and betterment of our great kingdom and its people. By constantly speaking, collaborating, networking, promoting, defending and projecting the interest of the kingdom and its people at all times constructively.


I hereby call for your continuous prayers and support in terms of sharing of information and ideas for the betterment and development of our great ward. As your representative and bridge between you and the local government, I will serve you with utmost humility and with the fear of God.


Once again, I say thank you for the opportunity to serve."


JEFFREY PERE OROMONI, ESQ.

COUNCILLOR, OGBE-IJOH WARD, WARRI SOUTH WEST LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA, DELTA STATE, NIGERIA.

No comments:

Post a Comment