Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Just-ln: Ogodobiri Community Elects Ogori Alexander As New Youth President




Just-ln: Ogodobiri Community Elects Ogori Alexander As New Youth President

Francis Tayor

Warri____ Ogodobiri Community in Bomadi Local Government Area of Delta State, has elected Comrade Ogori Alexander Peremobo-owei as the new Youth President of the Community.

The election was conducted peacefully and free and fair on Monday 29th June, 2020 at Ogodobiri amidst the elders, women and youths of the community.

According to our source, out of the twenty one delegates, Comrade Ogori Alexander polls 11 votes against his rival who scored 10 votes. It was gathered that this years election was described as the most free and fair election in the history of Ogodobiri community.

Speaking to the President elect, Comrade Ogori Alexander said; "
I'm now the Youth President of Ogodobiri Community today. I won the poll with 11 votes out of 21 eligible voters. I thank God and appreciate everybody that supported me. My special appreciation goes to the ELECO for conducting a peaceful free and fair election. I also extend my hand of fellowship to my opponent, let's join hands together to move our dear community forward. I will not disappoint you for the responsibility repose on me. I will continue to do my best for the development and over all interest of our community, Ogori stated. "

No comments:

Post a Comment