Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Birthday: Engr. Udoka Chika-dibie Salutes Gov. Okowa @ 61, Describes Him As An Exemplary, Peace Loving And Compassionate Leader


Birthday: Engr. Udoka Chika-dibie Salutes Gov. Okowa @ 61, Describes Him As An Exemplary, Peace Loving And Compassionate Leader


Happy Birthday pacesetter, Happy Birthday our Governor with panache!!!

I, Engr. Udoka Emmanuel Chika-dibie on behalf of my family wish my Governor a happy birthday.

I celebrate and honour a great exemplary leader, a peace loving and compassionate Governor whose devotion to the cause of our State and Nation is unquantifiable and epic.

Your Excellency, you have been steadfast in defending the gains of our successful struggle to attain the best  industrialized state in the Country, thereby paving the way for the socio-economic and political development of our Dear State.

Once again,  I wish you a happy birthday and a quick recovery as you mark your 61st birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment