Saturday, July 11, 2020

Why Comrade Sammy George Should Be Allowed To Contest The Forthcoming IYC National Election__King Zubri




Why Comrade Sammy George Should Be Allowed To Contest The Forthcoming IYC National Election__King Zubri

My name is Markson Kingsley A.K.A King Zubri, I am an Ijaw highlife artist and I've never been involved in IYC politics. Although I'm a firm believer in the Ijaw Traditional Belief System.

For sometime now, I've been having dreams and ministrations concerning Comrade Sammy George and that's what inspired the music which I did on his behalf.

I've never known or met Comrade Sammy George before and even though he has stepped down from the Presidential Race yet I kept getting ministerial messages concerning him.

That Ijaw Leaders should allow him to contest him to exercise his franchise in the IYC National Election, that what God wants to use him achieve for the Ijaw Nation is best known to God, Our Ancestors and the Gods of the Ijaw Nation.

These persistent repetition of these messages and ministrations is what prompts me to do this write up. Though I do not know why anyone will ask Comrade Sammy George to step down considering the efficacy of the messages I'm getting and that has refused to go away.

What am been shown is glorious hence, there is the need for the leaders and major stakeholders of the IYC to jettison certain sentimentalities that will only land the IYC in another round of setbacks and allow for the will of God to take effect in order to reposition the Ijaw Nation through the IYC for greatness and sustainable development and growth.

The message I got, is what I'm passing to the Ijaw Nation. I cannot say what I've not seen because I have no interest in the outcome of the forthcoming election but to bring to the minds of Ijaw People that they should not make the mistake of disregarding this message and acting accordingly. I've given my message and those who have ears should hear and or leave it.

Long live the IYC

Long live the Ijaw Nation

God should guide us right.

No comments:

Post a Comment