Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Birthday Felicitation: Boukan Salutes Boss, RT Hon. Frank Pukon As He Clocks Plus One

Birthday Felicitation: Boukan Salutes Boss, RT Hon. Frank Pukon As He Clocks Plus One 


Warri______ The member representing the youths of Warri South-West Constituency in Delta State Youth Parliament, Hon. Godwin Boukan has felicitated with his boss, Rt Hon. Frank Pukon on the occasion of his birth anniversary.


In a birthday message released on Wednesday 23rd December, 2020, Boukan described Hon. Pukon as a selfless leader who has impacted positively in the lives of many youths across the Niger Delta, especially ljaw nation.  He said he never regretted working with an inspirational leader like Pukon, praying God to continue to bless him financially for him to render more helping hand to the needy in the society.


According to Boukan, said: "l am wishing happy birthday to a very wonderful boss who clocks plus one today. I’m grateful to work with a boss who treats me with love and respect. It is my hope that you continue to spread your wings and fly. May your heart know happiness today and all the days of your life.


I have many reasons to smile and be happy on this day because it is an occasion that commemorates the day the world was gifted with a remarkable being.


I am so privileged to have been given the opportunity to work under such a great and amazing leader like you, dear boss. I wish you the best in your endeavors as you celebrate this wonderful birthday and many more gracious years.


You have been such an inspirational leader to me. As you celebrate this wonderful day, it’s my prayer that God will open the gates of heaven and shower upon you unlimited blessings.


Regardless of what anyone says, in my eyes, you are a truly boss who stand by me through out my dark days.


May the Almighty God bless you with more years and wisdoms to pilots all your assignments on earth to humanity. Once again, happy birthday boss, and many happy returns sir, congratulations."


Signed:

Hon. Boukan Godwin

Member Representing Warri South West DSYP

No comments:

Post a Comment