Thursday, December 31, 2020

Comrade Oromoni Marks His Birthday With Philippic Words, Prays For Nigeria

Comrade Oromoni Marks His Birthday With Philippic Words, Prays For Nigeria

One grey hair that sprout out amidst the total sum up of black hair is significant to the mystery of human age and to which symbolizes the magnitude of days forfeited by nature, even as man approaches his end. Hence, grey hairs are more or less like diamonds that blinks in the dark that can not be hid.


If one should deny his/her age, how then you can deny the wrinkles when it surfaces? Age is a number, "Yes" but those numbers are so priceless that, they can not be bought over. 


Barr. S. Smooth, a veteran Ijaw indigenous singer once reiterated in one of his song saying, " one who lives to see his/her days of grey hair have live well though he/she will still have to die one day. To this vain, I hope this saying is not far distorting as synonymous to my point portrayed above?


Having said this, I must say even tho, I still revolve around my early 30s I'm a man of grey hair now.


Most significantly as my birthday coincide with the beautiful festive day, the first day of the year, I can not even deny the joy that overflows and even that joy is were I key into that, It is not me if I will not flourish in every turns of life, divine health, abundance of wealth, Solomonic wisdom and many more blessings not to mention in Jesus name Amen.


Let me as well use this privilege to pray for my country Nigeria that, from the beginning of this day been the first day of the year God "Jehovah" shall by himself rule through the heart of man " those of our leaders globally, nationally and locally" for peace, progress and development. May God also send his angels of peace upon every conflicting part of the world and our country as well to breath a breathe of peace for peace to take its place and finally God shall imbibe in every individuals in our country a heart of love and to be a patriotic compatriot in Jesus name Amen.


Comrade 

John Ekabukumor Oromoni

1 comment: