Monday, December 28, 2020

Timi Bougha Raises Alarm Over Threat To Life, Tells Family To Hold Takeme Responsible If

Timi Bougha Raises Alarm Over Threat To Life, Tells Family To Hold Takeme Responsible If


THREAT TO LIFE: My life and that of loved ones are no longer safe. The public should take cognisance that, my life and that of my loved ones are no longer safe. I have been receiving revealing threat calls and messages over my life and that of my loved ones, should anything happen to me and any of my loved ones, the Chairman, PDP, Delta South, Chief Julius Takeme should be held responsible. For the mean time, I have instructed my lawyers to do the needful over threat to life.


I, again, employ the public to keep an eagle eye on my persons, family as well as others, and hold to account, Chief Julius Takeme.


Thanks,


Sign: Comr. Timi Bougha

No comments:

Post a Comment