Saturday, February 8, 2020

Birthday Felicitation: Comrade Stanley Governor Celebrates Hon. George Ekpemupolo On Birth Anniversary, Describes Him As An Inspirational Leader With Heart Of Gold


Birthday Felicitation: Comrade Stanley Governor Celebrates Hon. George Ekpemupolo On Birth Anniversary, Describes Him As An Inspirational Leader With Heart Of Gold

Francis Tayor

Warri____ As part of his love and respect for a nice boss, Comrade Stanley Governor has join other well wishers to felicitate with the former two term Chairman of Warri South West Local Government Area of Delta State, Hon. George Ekpemupolo on the occasion of his Birth Anniversary.

Comrade Stanley, who works directly under George Ekpemupolo describes him as an inspirational leader with heart of gold that have put a lot smiles on the faces of his workers without discrimination over the years. He said God in heaven does not come down to help people, rather he uses selfless amazing leaders like George Ekpemupolo to fulfilled ones dream in life.

According to Governor, said; " I am so privileged to have been given the opportunity to work under such a great and amazing leader like you sir. God doesn’t come down from heaven to help people; he does it through amazing people like you."

" You have been such an inspirational leader to my colleagues and me. As you celebrate this wonderful day, it’s my prayer that God will open the gates of heaven and shower upon you unlimited blessings.

Dear boss, it is rare opportunity to tell you how lucky I am to have a sweet and wonderful person like you as my boss and friend. As you celebrate your Big Day, I pray for your everlasting happines.

A very big thanks to you boss, for always bringing out the best in me and making me succeed in my career. No words can express how much I appreciate all the support you have shown me over the years. Happy birthday, and thank you for everything you have done in my life. Congratulations and have a wonderful birth anniversary like never before, the statement adds."

No comments:

Post a Comment