Wednesday, April 21, 2021

I.N.C to be Wrested from Financial Captivity by Alaowei Fred Owotorufa


I.N.C to be Wrested from Financial Captivity by Alaowei Fred Owotorufa


One of the serious problems bedeviling I. N. C has been identified to be its slavish dependence on government patronage.


Government would continue to run the organisation like one of its insignificant ministries if deliberate efforts are not wielded to evolve sustainable mechanisms to give I.N.C the necessary financial independence.


Owotorufa will never compromise his integrity and bring the Ijaw nation to disrepute by moving from one office to another, using the name of  I. N.C as a medicant's identity.


In Lagos, FREDRICK ENDOROKEME OWOTORUFA was blunt when he explained to the Ijaws of that Chapter how he intends to work hard to imbue I. N. C with a new life and vitality. 


With him as President of I. N. C, an IJAW TRUST FUND (ITF), which will be managed by seasoned professionals to fund the programmes and needs of I.N.C, is expected.


Owotorufa understands the language of the International Oil Companies (IOCs), he knows the button that forces them to submission. He is ready to speak that language and click on that button for the financial virility of the I. N. C.


Support Alaowei FRED ENDOROKEME OWOTORUFA with prayers and your VOTE.


Together, let us work towards a greater, united Ijaw nation.


_Fred Brisibe

No comments:

Post a Comment