Friday, April 30, 2021

Owotorufa congratulates Okoba on election victory, salutes Gov. Diri for been neutral


Owotorufa congratulates Okoba on election victory, salutes Gov. Diri for been neutral


IZON OTU ADOO!


My dear Prof. Benjamin Ogele Okaba:


I wish to congratulate you, my brother, on your victory at the recently concluded election into the most important office of Ijaw National Congress (INC). I wish you and your team a successful tenure.


To my teeming supporters from all over the world who invested time, funds and prayers in my aspiration to serve the Ijaw Nation as President of INC, please accept my heartfelt gratitude. I also want to extend appreciation to the various delegates, elders and leaders of thought who believed in me and cheerfully gave me their votes. 


The outcome of the election is the wish of God.


I deeply appreciate the government of Bayelsa State for maintaining a respectable distance throughout the period of the election, to allow the process to enjoy ample independence. I note with great joy, the impartial role and the genuine steps taken to produce an acceptable result notwithstanding obvious challenges. I also thank the commitment and patriotism of the Electoral Committee (ELECO).


The election offered useful lessons and insights that have given me a better understanding of the Ijaw people and our style of politics. 


I believe strongly, that as we advance into the world of technology, our electoral processes and procedures will develop and deepen alongside and become better than what was experienced today. 


May the good Lord continue protect, preserve and bless the Izon nation and her peoples. And may God always bless Nigeria!!


Yours sincerely,

Fredrick Endorokeme Owotorufa

INC Presidential Candidate

No comments:

Post a Comment