Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Vote Alaowei Frederick Owotorufa to Unlock the Wealth of ljaw Nation


Vote Alaowei Frederick Owotorufa to Unlock the Wealth of ljaw Nation


Dear Fellow DELEGATES:


I write to you as a fellow delegate to disclose to you an amazing secret I have just unearthed.


There is a man with a mission to extricate the Ijaw nation from the captivity she has been forced into by the laws of the land.


He is a Lawyer and a Security Expert.


He pledges to go into legal battles against the Federal Republic of Nigeria with a team of lawyers of international repute to free Ijaw nation from all the obnoxious laws that have kept her in circles of perpetual poverty.


I am convinced that he can do it and will do it; that is why my vote goes to him.


His name is: FREDRICK ENDOROKEME OWOTORUFA.


Join me, let us make him the I. N. C President to fight for our economic freedom.


Support Alaowei FRED ENDOROKEME OWOTORUFA with prayers and your VOTE.


Together, let us work towards a greater,united Ijaw nation.


_Fred Brisibe

No comments:

Post a Comment